The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to bring fellowship with God to those who are lost and hurting; and its vision is to release captives from their hurts, hang-ups and habits through Biblical growth. The Bible states that we have all sinned; and because of sin we’ve hurt ourselves, others, and have been hurt by other people. We’ve all heard that “time heals all wounds,” but this simply is not true, time only extends the pain if left untreated. What we need is God’s Holy Spirit and a balanced Biblical program to help us recover.
Celebrate Recovery is based on Biblical truth with an emphasis on personal responsibility and a spiritual commitment to Jesus Christ, addressing all types of hurts, hang-ups, and habits including alcoholism, divorce, sexual abuse, codependency, domestic violence, drug addiction, sexual addiction, food addiction, and gambling addiction.
Join us as we grow spiritually into God’s freedom and the peace and joy His word promises. The doors open at 6:30 and limited child care is available, and reservations are needed for infants, toddlers, and preschool children.
- A safe place to share
- A refuge
- A place of belonging
- A place to care for others and a place to be cared for
- A place where respect is given to each person
- A place where confidentiality is highly regarded
- A place to learn
- A place to grow and become strong again
- A place where you can take off your mask
- A place for healthy challenges and healthy risks
- A possible turning point in your life
- A place for selfish control
- A place for therapy
- A place for secrets
- A place to look for dating relationships
- A place to rescue or be rescued by others
- A place for perfection
- A place to judge others
- A quick fix